Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
We are seeking an Import Export Analyst - Tijuana Area, part of our Schneider Electric México Maquiladoras Portfolio.
This position will be in charge of the overall support in Imp & Exp operation, and must be responsible for the following activities:
· General knowledge of the Imp / Exp areas.
· Achieve the legal dispositions and applicable procedures by Customs and Plant,
· Collaborate with Competency Centers efficiently,
· Business Partnering with Custom Brokers and Operations,
· Inventory control and database integrity,
· Fixed assets management,
· US & MX HTS classification,
· Develop projects to improve administrative processes,
· Coordinate small teams working,
· Make legal analysis of situations that arise,
· Preparation of monthly metrics,
· Assure and control the service level of the Custom Brokers,
· Preparation, evaluation and management of the internal politics and procedures,
· Organization of Kaizen Projects (sporadic),
· Process Mapping.
Ideal candidate profile
Required skills and experience
This position should have a high knowledge level in the following topics:
IMMEX Program Management (Prosec/R16/R8/Submanufacturing, NAFTA, INEGI)
US and MX Customs Rules and Regulations. (Cost submission/Marking Waiver)
US and MX HTS classification.
Logistics Management Experience.
Open Balance reduction, root cause
Able to analyze, reconcile and guarantee internal import/export databases.
Ensuring information confidence.
Audit and internal control of legal documentation, policies and procedures used on daily operations.
Duties and taxes efficiency.
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant course of study such as International Trade, Business, Economics, Information Technology.
More than 4 years of experience,
High level of English is required,
Advanced software literacy (Excel / Access / PowerPoint / SAP / Integration Point),
Background inside in Manufacturing Industry, Customs, Logistics and International Trade as competitive advantage.