Junior Embedded Software Engineer REF#005YM7
Lake Forest, CA
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
As a Junior Embedded Software Engineer in our company, this is what you will be do:
· Develop, test and debug firmware for Input/Output boards
· Develop embedded software using lean Agile practices
· Develop secure code and run test scripts to meet cyber security standard
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in this role; you will need:
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical engineering
· Some knowledge of Cyber Security standards is required.
· Familiarity with ARM Microprocessors.
· Must have basic understanding of RTOS.
· Proficient in C and/or C++.
· Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS is a plus.
· Familiarity with Agile Development methodology is a plus.
· Working knowledge of communication principles and protocols is a plus.
· Knowledge of Ethernet protocol is a plus.
· Some familiarity with Safety standards is a plus.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.