Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment https //youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
· Responsible for managing the definition and deployment of scalable chatbot solutions and experiences allowing customers to perform self-help
· Responsible for managing the definition and deployment of RPA to NAM CCC where applicable and in support of the digital transformation roadmap
· Supporting the Conversational Intelligence efforts to scale impact across the CCC and being the expert on our platforms.
· Orchestrate the KCS process across the NAM CCC and ensure tools and repositories support our ambition.
· Grow the utilization of our FAQ articles and videos with a focus on adoption and repeat utilization.
· Work with a community of CKM champions to stay engaged on global initiatives, process improvement, best practices and facilitate knowledge sharing across the region and with global teams.
· Ability to identify, troubleshoot and fix problems reported by end users in the chatbots
· Ensure compliance with relevant IT Services processes, methods and tools, and business processes
· Participate in architecture discussions and provide input.
· Create good practices and propose improvements
· Administer the CKM tools and support the CCC agents around performance, troubleshooting, etc
Ideal candidate profile
This job might be for you if:
· Experience with CKM, KCS processes
· Experience with Salesforce, Inquira and/or other knowledge repositories and platforms
· Hands-on experience of Microsoft BOT Framework (Azure BOT Services), Microsoft Azure Services and Microsoft LUIS is a plus but not neccessary
· Hands-on experience on REST Webservices, .NET is a plus
· Experience with AWS, Conversational intelligence, transcription services, Microsoft Azure Cognitive services (Vision, Speech, Language and Search) is a plus
· Familiarity with analytics tools like AT Internet, Google Analytics
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Master's Degree in Computer Application
· AI or RPA certifications will be a plus
· Relevant experience of 2+ years
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.