· Provide application design according to customer specifications and technical clarification.
· Define all project electrical and simple mechanical drawings in accordance with the application design.
· Define project's electrical and mechanical BOM in SAP, ensuring accurate entry. Identify long lead time items.
· Manage customer change requests working in consultation with the Projects team and ensure all modifications are recorded and revisions updated.
· Liaising with client, vendor and regulatory bodies on engineering design.
· Report and record all customer complaints in the Customer Issue database. Use this feedback for continuous improvement projects.
· Provide technical support to Customer, Sales, Tendering, Production & Testing teams on engineering design and technical queries.
· Support and develop various tools & techniques to optimize the engineering & project execution functionality for the department.
· Ensure safety is a priority in all projects. Ensure compliance with local regulations and site safety requirements for all work carried out on external to a Schneider Electric site. Ensure that hazards are identified and reported.
· Compliance with Schneider Electric Principles of Responsibility.
· Good leadership skills.
· Experience in electrical design in MV / LV environment preferably switchgears.
· E-CAD & M-CAD tools.
· SAP for BOM definition.
· Team work, result oriented, structured.
· Good English written and verbal.
· Understanding of cultural differences especially with communication.
· Able to multi task, manage several major projects at once.
Ideal candidate profile
BE/MS Electrical, 4~6 years of experience