Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi is organized into five global business units: Diabetes and Cardiovascular, General Medicines and Emerging Markets, Sanofi Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur and Consumer Healthcare. At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company dedicated to discovering, developing and distributing therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
Sanofi US employs approximately 15,000 people across the country all dedicated to protecting health, enhancing life and responding to the hopes and potential healthcare needs of seven billion people around the world.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together?
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
Medical Representative, Vaccines
· Sell priority products in order to meet and exceed annual sales quotas by using the Account Call Model. Exceptional delivery of all core arguments and associated product messages.
· Consistent, excellent implementation of the Sales Action Plan.
· Communication, coordination and cooperation with fellow representatives, specialty representatives and all of Company Management.
· Plan and allocate sales activities to the highest potential opportunities to drive results for both the Public and Private markets.
· Continually gain rapport with increasing number of customers by utilizing professional communication skills.
· Use consultative selling approaches that satisfy the Company's various customers’ styles and business/product needs.
· Routinely service and follow up with customers on product purchases and practices.
· Prospect and qualify new and emerging markets and feedback information to the Company as requested. Operate within assigned budgets.
· Strong oral, written and analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to work in teams.
· Strong time management skills
· B A. / B.S. degree required, preferably in Immunology, Biology or Business.
· Minimum 2 years business to business (outside) sales experience.
· A valid driver's license is required along with a record of safe driving.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.