Purpose of the job:
The SAP Treasury Support Expert will be member of a newly created team that will be built to support the new Treasury solution and processes managed by SAP Treasury modules.
He/She is taking in charge the “level 3” Corrective Maintenance recurring support of the Treasury SAP modules and Treasury processes in coordination with Accenture that will provide level 1,5 and 2 support . Level 3 support is defined as Corrective Maintenance i.e. set of activities performed to correct or repair a functionality, availability or performance required in the approved specifications of the implementation of TCM including root cause analysis, code change and unit tests and documentation.
He/she is taking in charge Evolution Maintenance defined as a modification to the existing features of the TCM implementation, which was not included in the list of approved specifications and especially including functional analysis of the scope change request, estimate of time and effort to complete scope change, plan for completing the changes, build, write-up of specifications for Abap developments and test as well as update of the knowledge base.
He/She is coordinating with overall AMS Accenture in terms of the overall Application support and especially Corrective Maintenance (levels 1.5 and 2), application monitoring, application lifecycle management (upgrades), preventive maintenance, functional administration support, SAP role maintenance.
He/she is coordinating with ITS stakeholders for
· Transport management both for evolutive and corrective changes
· Abap developments
· SoX and quality requirements of SAP system when implementing the change management steps as defined, creating change requests and performing all the change management documentation which are asked, following up until the transport to production system is done. Making sure all quality procedures are implemented as defined.
He/she is working transversally in cooperation with functional different teams and especially:
· Follow up of the completion of the requests as ‘owner’ of the topic.
· Assist the users for performing User Acceptance Tests and providing ‘how-to’ support to users when needed
· Write-up of end user training and documentation, when needed
· Taking part as ‘functional expert’ in small projects , while supporting SAP systems, implementing all project management steps required and creating project documentation , when asked
He/she is keeping up to date in terms of SAP Treasury modules evolution and new features.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.