Sanofi is building a state-of-the-art biologics discovery and development team through diligent and strategic hiring. The position is within a Global antibody discovery group, with a sharp focus on delivering into and enriching a competitive company pipeline in Oncology. Immunology and Inflammation, Neuroscience, Rare blood disorders and Diabetes. The group has a strong track record of innovation and out of the box thinking.
· Ph.D. with 0-3 years of post doc experience or MS with 4-6 years of experience working in a biological laboratory
· Hands on experience working with hybridoma generation and/or other B-cell immortalization technologies, their screening and characterization
· Experience working with other immune cells
· Sound understanding of immunology, biochemistry and molecular biology
· Familiarity with aseptic tissue culture techniques
· Familiarity with recombinant cell line generation, biochemical and cell based assays
· Proficient in common laboratory techniques like ELISA, FACS, homogeneous assays, common molecular biology and protein characterization methods
· Experience in animal handling preferred.
· The candidate is expected to be a team player with a collaborative mindset
· Desire to step out of the box for creating and exploring new ideas.
· Risk taker
· Detail oriented, good record keeping ability and proven trouble shooting skills
· Engaged and passionate about work with a zeal to take ownership and accountability.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.