Sanofi Consumer Healthcare is a best in class consumer health business with a large portfolio of vitamin, mineral, supplement, over the counter and personal care brands including Telfast, Mersynofen, Betadine, Bisolvon, Dulcolax, Nature's Own, Cenovis, Ostelin and many more. Our products can be found in thousands of pharmacies, supermarkets and other outlets across the country. As one of Australia's largest vitamin makers and distributors, we are proud that our team is at the forefront of high quality in-house manufacturing and innovative new product development.
We have a great opportunity for a Development Chemist to join our State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Facility on a 12 month contract. Reporting directly to the Head of NPD for APAC working in our Research and Development Team.
Key priorities include:
· Perform analytical testing on stability samples utilizing a range of analytical techniques including Gas and High-Performance liquid Chromatography and HPTLC
· Create stability protocols, collate stability data and prepare stability reports
· Method validation activities on newly developed methods
· Adhere to SOPs and pharmacopoeias, whilst maintaining good laboratory practice and good occupational health and safety in everyday testing and laboratory operation.
· Participate as a group in troubleshooting technical issues both within the immediate team and across the whole CHC technical division.
Key Criteria for this role include:
· 2+ years analytical laboratory experience performing instrumental techniques
· The ability to trouble shoot and investigating analytical data and be able to apply statistical analysis to interpret data
· Method Development and Validation Experience is desirable
· Relevant Science/Chemistry qualifications
· A collaborative approach and eagerness to learn and contribute
When you join an organisation, the question many ask is what will life be like? The question we ask you is, what difference will you make? No matter your role within Sanofi Australia and New Zealand, you are able to make a difference.
Interested? Then please apply online by following the links.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.