Purpose of Role
· This Medical Sales Representative (Clinical Science Associate) role is a field-based sales role responsible to implement the Rare Disease business strategy and deliver the business goals mainly by working closely with the HCPs, allied HCPs externally, and cross-functional collaboration internally to drive high awareness of rare diseases leading to higher diagnosis, increased access to treatment and better patient outcomes.
· To drive disease awareness among the HCPs, Allied HCPs, and other relevant multi-stake holders through daily engagement and education programs.
· To drive diagnosis and confirmation of patient by advocating for the need of early screening test and appropriate diagnostic tests to confirm patients, and subsequent access to treatment with Sanofi Genzyme products for better patient outcomes.
· To develop and maintain strong business relationship with HCPs, Allied HCPs, alternative funding managers; working closely with the various stakeholder groups to support patients in gaining access to treatment and securing sustainable funding.
· Working closely with HCPs in respective hospitals to ensure the availability of stocks at all times through monthly monitoring of stock levels, monitoring of patient cases and infusion compliance, and liaising with procurement and Bumi Agents on the purchases.
· Maintain an updated competitors intelligence and constantly report back on competitors activities on the field.
· Adherence to code of Business Ethics and Compliance specified by Sanofi
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Responsibilities
· Responsible to comply and meet all the HSE roles and responsibilities in accordance to the existing HSE Policy
· Identify and correct unsafe conditions or behaviors and immediately by notifying the Manager of any serious incidents; complete an Incident / Injury Report and forward to Human Resources within 48 hours where necessary.
· Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent education qualification.
· At least 3 years of sales experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry, preferably in Specialty Care such as Oncology, Rare Blood Disorders, Neurology, Rare Diseases and etc.
· Good business acumen with strong track record of selling in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
· Confident, articulate, and able to communicate professionally.
· Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain good relationship.
Desirable Skills and Experience
· Sales Experience in specialty care or niche biopharmaceutical market in public channel.
· Strong organisation skills and solution selling mindset.
· Experience in provision of screening and diagnostic tests to HCPs in MOH setting.
· Experience with market access and alternative funding will be an added advantage.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.