· Education Level: University Graduate Management/Economy. Master is a plus.
· Experience: Minimum 2-3 years in Controlling, preferably in international environments and is familiar with multicultural organizations.
· Fluency in written and spoken English is must (French is a plus).
· Advanced user experience for Microsoft Office Programs, TM1, SAP, Hyperion.
· Advanced level of finance, forecasting, scenario planning know-how and experience.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Advanced communication and presentation skills.
· Act for Change
· Cooperate Transversally
· Develop People Self / Other
· Sense of urgency
· Curious and hard worker
· Has a holistic understanding of the financial information flow and is able to localize the required and accurate information
· Able to build the Forecasting Cycle process and to develop adequate tools
· Understands the critical operational processes and business drivers within and outside of the company
· Networking and cooperation with different disciplines. Ability to share the experience with different disciplines, emphasize cooperation, giving the necessary efforts through courage, discipline and honesty in order to use networking effectively.
· Manages functions/experts required for successful project implementation. Can identify and engage all necessary functions/experts to successfully manage multi-functional tasks and initiatives.
· Ensure the production and analysis of reliable high quality consolidated financial data at Turkey, Iran, Levant cluster level with effective communication of well-structured reports,
Planning & Forecasting:
· Performing Turkey, Iran, Levant cluster forecast consolidating progress.
· Assist the coordinating planning and forecasting exercises by working closely with the other financial controlling team members and key members of the business.
· Responsible for the set up and population of affiliate, region, cluster, corporate reporting decks and presentations. Work with Finance team members – mainly BU and GBU Financial Business Partner’s to make sure that all required information is gathered, consolidated and synthesized.
· Ensures that country performance is properly understood and challenged.
· Ensure other parts of the system have the most up-to-date forecast data.
· Ad hoc reporting; simulate different sales and P&L scenarios / bridges based on price, FX or other variables
· Assist Business Solutions Manager in development and maintenance of tools and processes to aid planning, analysis & reporting of information using the appropriate Budget Tool channel
· Assist in the collection & analysis of data
· Partner the business in the training, update and use of models, incorporating feedback and requests into future enhancements.
Reporting & Analysis:
· Contribute to monthly closing activities for sales, COGS, OPEX, P&L and headcount. Monitor the systematic accruals within the Controlling timetable deadlines.
· Analyzing and reporting Turkey, Iran, Levant cluster financials.
· Actual sales data loading to TM1 system (internal sales, stock, SO, IMS, price & state discount)
· Create monthly Finance Management Decks both for country and cluster: P&L, Sales analysis & dashboards, Monthly Gross margin analysis & reports, Product Contribution – Activity P&Ls, BPM reporting for Region, Country Council / Management Committee Business Governance decks, Cluster Budget & Forecast Decks
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.