· Job facts
Position title : IT Business Partner
Division : Pharma International IT Informatics APAC Network Area 2
Work location : Seoul, South Korea
As an IT Business Partner
· Be an Informatics leader and partner with business stakeholders to co-create technology-enabled business strategies that creates business and patient value.
· Nurture and develop a consultative and value driven partnership
· Understand and Identify business & market opportunities, challenges and competitive issues then deliver vision, strategy and continually improved solution products through informatics partners
· Contribute towards operational excellence that creates and maintains values for internal business functions.
· Strong leadership with influencing skills
· Intellectual curiosity and integrity
· Executive presence, strong business acumen, navigates ambiguity, manages complexity
· High degree of self-awareness, empathy, listening, awareness of different norms and expectations
· Agile mindset in the approach to work
· Passion for innovation and the drive to change
· Excellent communication capability (English and Korean)
· Relevant IT degree with 10 years of experience.
· Previous SI and or Consulting experience a plus
· English and Korean resume and self-introduction in 1 MS Word file or PDF file.
· Please include your current salary and expected salary information in resume.
· 국, 영문 이력서와 국, 영문 자기소개서를 1개의 MS Word 혹은 PDF 파일로 제출
· 상단에 현재 연봉, 희망 연봉 반드시 표기
1. Job application screening 서류 전형
2. Interview 면접 전형
- Interview will be informed to the candidate who passes the resume screen test.
- Line manager, division head interview will be conducted
- 면접은 서류전형 합격자에 한해 개별 통보합니다.
- 실무진 면접, 임원 면접
3. Overall assessment 종합 심사
4. Final notification via job offer letter 최종 합격 통지
* The finalist is selected after the comprehensive assessment which includes candidates' reference check, background check on employment history, education, etc and medical check-up.
채용이 유력한 후보자에 대해서 이력 검증 및 평판 조회, 건강검진 등의 종합심사를 진행하여 최종 합격자를 선정합니다.
· Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.