· Job facts
As the Global Talent Acquisition (TA) Partneryou willdrive the development and implementation of the Talent Acquisition Strategy & roadmap for DIS.
Focusing on the entire TA portfolio you will work alongside the Business, HR Partners, local & global TA teams in the organization relating business requirements to TA results &driving business impact with data.
In this capacity, you
· Partner with business leaders and HR colleagues to analyze business goals, anticipate talent needs andbuild talent strategies.
· Look at talent holistically, considering the strength of internal talent and assessments of future skill.
· Utilize data and insights (beyond KPIs) on a global level that assess trends, help drive smarter sourcing & hiring decisions.
· Lead & consult the business, HR partners on HR project work that impacts TA activities. (e.g. Global Grading, reorgs, etc.)
· Orchestrate TA portfolio initiatives from a global perspective. (e.g. Talent Marketing, Talent Intelligence)
· Work closely with in-country TA specialists across the globe, creating a strong and engaged TA community for the respective business unit in which sharing of best practices & know-how, consistent fit-for-purpose processes & service levels and a cascade of info flows takes place.
· Provide oversight & direction, engage with the community of Global TA Partner to increase learning & drive efficiency in TA globally.
· Take part in creating innovative solutions/thought leadership/future strategies in TA that make Roche unique and competitive.
· Support decision making on the recruitment of new TA specialists, bearing responsibility for their onboarding into the Global TA community.
· Lead the recruitment for executive/senior leadership key roles for DIS.
· A relevant degree with significant exposure to similar environments
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in an HR environment
· Preferably 3 years Talent Acquisition experience including talent scouting, recruitment & talent marketing
· Experience working in a complex international multicultural environment
· Track record of designing, implementing and leveraging talent acquisition strategies and best practices to help drive measurable business results
· Track record of effectively empowering, coaching and mentoring people
· Matrix leadership skills, stakeholder management, ability to execute and deliver against demanding and dynamic stakeholder requirements
· Positive attitude towards learning from others, ability to see the bigger picture and step out of silo, influential, strong ability to build relationships and connect
· Organizationalunderstanding/thinking,ability to transcend between strategic thinking and operational excellence with a focus on quality and execution
· Strong project management skills
· Demonstrates business knowledge/acumen
· Must have the ability and willingness to travel occasionally; potential for international travel
· Extensive background working in HR
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resources, Human Resources > Recruitment & Employer Branding
· Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.