Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
WHO ARE WE?
The Client Relations Center Assistant Manager develops the team to provide exceptional experiences for all clients—achieving or exceeding the sales goals. The CRC Assistant Manager motivates the team to cultivate each client encounter into an ongoing, trusting relationship that will continue to drive the Multi-brand legacy.
IWC - Client Relations Center Assistant Manager
Inspire and pioneer audacious change through Team Development and Management
· Motivate, support, train, & elevate the CRC staff through daily, weekly, and Monthly coaching sessions
· Educate and inspire your team with Maison knowledge, local/global competitive landscape, and industry news
· Partner with Manager, fellow Assistant Managers, CRC Trainer as well as Corporate partners to develop coaching plan for all staff members to ensure growth and achievements towards Maison strategies, sales targets, and client experience best practices
· Ensure the CRC Client Action Plan is applied in all team development and coaching activities
· Partner with Manager and corporate partners in order to elaborate and implement the coaching and training plan
· Partner with Manager during the performance management process through regularly scheduled individual meetings including biannual performance review
· Assess potential and propose development opportunities in partnership with Manager, HR and Career Committees
· Perform administrative and HR tasks including but not limited to scheduling, payroll and overtime management
· Consistently guides & manages the team to meet/exceeds Phone, Email, Social Media, and Chat SLA’s.
Partner with Manager to lead business development for the CRC by creating and developing long term, genuine, and trusted relationships
· Partner with Manager to develop effective client strategies and execute the client development vision
· Foster a culture and set the standard of celebrating memorable moments for our clients through all channels (phone, web, chat, email, social)
· Drive all team members to consistently achieve or exceed sales targets and KPI’s
· Strategize outreach to develop current and future prestige client base
· Encourage and cultivate Prestige Partnerships to increase prestige sales within the CRC
· Identify clients for future experiences and events as well as coach the team on how to keep these clients interested throughout the year
· Master a strong knowledge of the eboutique business and assess new opportunities in collaboration with Manager and team to develop and execute new ways of supporting our clients
Partner with Manager and corporate partners to deliver excellence in performance and experience
· Partner with Manager to determine, communicate and monitor individual and team KPI’s to further success and proactively request resources (tools, trainings, headcount) when needed
· Lead and delegate projects to team as needed (daily/weekly/monthly/yearly)
· Experience in Process Transformation, Change & Agility
· An understanding of customer expectations, a service-oriented attitude, and an exceptional ability to resolve conflict.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills particularly in negotiation and conflict resolution areas.
· Expert influencing skills, with a strong ability to build consensus among multiple levels and functions within the organization.
· Strong leadership skills and ability to develop and grow a team
· Enthusiastic approach with clients and colleagues
· Entrepreneurial spirit to develop their own business and build long lasting client relationships
· Creativity in developing new ways to motivate and develop a team
· Collaborative approach with ability to foster a united work environment with a “can do” attitude
· Strong understanding of client service needs and priorities (internal and external)
· Strong attention to details with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
· Intellectual curiosity and passion for learning