Women in Business (First Year), Audit, Uxbridge, 2020
The PwC Deal
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
Women in Business
Aiming for the top? Our Women in business programme will give you an insight into what it takes to make it there in a firm like ours. At PwC, we're proud to have a high number of females in leadership positions. Enjoy this unique opportunity to spend time with these successful women who'll demonstrate the variety of opportunities available to you.
During this 3 day long paid placement, you'll shadow one of our female leaders within the business area to:
· attend meetings
· work with external clients and internal teams
· undertake research and complete small tasks You may also have the opportunity to shadow some of our graduate joiners to find out more about their experiences at PwC
Aimed primarily at women seeking an experience in professional services to get an insight into the opportunities at PwC. You'll need a good academic record and we'll expect you to demonstrate how you've used your initiative and team-working skills. You should also have done plenty of research into the area of PwC you'd like to join. We strongly advise you to apply for the business area and office that interests you the most as any subsequent offers will be made for this area only.
It’s an exciting time to join us in Audit. The passion of our people, combined with access to the latest technology, helps us deliver the highest quality audits and build trust in society. We pride ourselves on our global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving our people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your home team, internal secondments and international assignments.
By joining us you’ll work in an environment that inspires you and gives you an active role in designing and shaping the future of Audit. We drive change through innovation, imagination and creativity. We embrace diversity both in our people and the work you’ll do. You’ll have an exceptional career experience working with and learning from the best.
You’ll have the opportunity to deliver the very highest quality audits to the world’s leading companies and leverage our global network.
Our role impacts everyone’s lives and it’s work that really matters. In this constantly evolving environment, Audit offers you a diverse career working with a wide range of businesses and industries.
What you'll gain
Impress us during this 3 day placement and following a final senior interview, you could well earn a place on one of our programmes for the year after.
The date of your placement will be dictated by the availability of the leader and your recruiter will share with you the available dates when you are offered a place.
The start date you've chosen to apply to will determine when your placement will take place:
· Spring - your placement will take place during the Easter holidays
· Summer - your placement will take place during the Summer holidays
· Winter - your placement will take place during the Christmas holidays What you need to get in
· You'll need to be a first year undergraduate university student on a 3 year degree course; or
· You'll need to be a first year undergraduate university students on a 4 year degree course with a confirmed placement in the 3rd year; or
· You'll need to be a second year undergraduate university students on a 4 year degree course;
· You'll need to be on course for a 2.1 degree in any subject We know that the skills and experiences you develop with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We'll help you reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Line of Service
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Find out more about our business areas:Actuarial ,Assurance ,Consulting ,Deals ,Legal ,Tax ,Technology
The skills and behaviours we're looking for
Psychometric and interview e-learn
Do you need a work permit?
Women in business (first year students) in Audit
Entry Route Group
Diversity in business
South East Region