The innovation team seeks a Web Developer with experience in UI/UX design and development for DTC and/or eCommerce retail sites. The ideal person has created and maintained functional and attractive websites for Direct-to-Consumer sites, executing rapid prototyping for design concepts such as landing pages, digital shops, and web apps across different business categories. This person will lead the website creation process with the primary objective to convert users - understanding consumer needs, defining the overall experience, and then translating it into either sitemaps, wireframes, or prototypes, building landing pages (or enabling teams to build), building eCommerce platform sites, and/or web apps. Accurate implementation of themes, templates and tagging schema to support builds and data collection is imperative, as is an affinity for problem solving and working closely with other cross-functional experts.
· DTC and/or Online retail UI/UX expertise
· >4 years web development experience, minimum of 2 with DTC and eCommerce sites
· Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
· eCommerce platform expertise: i.e. Big Commerce, Shopify Plus, WooCommerce, Magento
· Strengths in SEO and Analytics tag implementation and management
· Experience using A/B testing to inform experiments and/or optimize conversion rates
· Must be able to collaborate and operate within a large, complex organization
· Ability to operate with discipline while managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Initial placement through Contractor with option to Full Time Hire Conversion
· On-Site placement. Directly working with teams from early stage to incubation of ideas.
· Cincinnati, OH
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States Job Type: Full-time Req No: IT 00002467