At P&G, we constantly seek to develop talent pipelines and sourcing strategy to bring in the best talents into the company. As part of team expansion, we’re looking for a regional talent recruiter to join our talent team on a variety of talent acquisition projects.
In this role, you will work closely with the regional talent team to perform strategic sourcing assignments and help build a premier talent pipeline. You will lead the initial recruiting process from sourcing, building great relationships and pre-screening candidates and lead talent pipelining projects.
This role reports to the Experienced Hire Leader and be part of a wider community of recruiting leaders across APAC.
What Success looks like
After 1st Month:
· Grasp the fundamentals of how recruiting operates in P&G
· Familiarise with the tools and start working on sourcing assignments
· Evaluate sourcing channels and determine return on investment
After 1st Quarter:
· Partner with Recruiting leaders in each market on building talent pipeline for always-on positions
· Ensure efficiency of investment (e.g. job boards, using headhunters) in hiring talent externally for APAC
· Craft sourcing strategies independently and be able to advise Recruiting leaders on talent landscape
After 1st Year:
· Build a strong pipeline of talents in APAC markets to reduce time-to-offer
· Build outstanding talent pipelining strategies resulting in high ROI for investments
· Elevate P&G experienced hiring employer branding with accurate market knowledge on talents in the markets
Responsibilities of the Role
· Build collaborative relationships with Country Talent Acquisition Leaders and hiring managers to formulate effective sourcing strategies for experienced hire roles
· Conduct active sourcing for open roles using recruiting tools and job boards such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed and Glassdoor
· Building and maintaining a network of potential candidates by direct sourcing, proactive market research and cultivating relationship
· Support with ideas, strategies and coordination for the Recruiting team and Careers branding improvements
· Build internal capabilities for hiring of external talents into P&G organisation by influencing business partners with expertise
· Outstanding interpersonal skills – able to effectively communicate ideas to internal and external partners of various backgrounds and levels
· Collaboration skills – able to effectively work with others of diverse roles, levels, and backgrounds
· Ability to develop technical deep understanding in complex processes and technical applications used in P&G recruitment operations
· Strong stakeholder management with the ability to influence the business
· Excellent administrative skills – able to plan, organize, and execute vital activities to deliver on recruiting needs, with proven attention to detail and data accuracy
· At least 3 years of work experience in technical IT Recruitment in a matrixed organization
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Human Resources Req No: HR 00003845