Business Purpose / Background
For our global Fabric & Home Care Manufacturing Operations we are building the Centre of Digital Excellence in a newly established Hub in Warsaw, Poland. We are looking to hire Software Engineers and IT Product Managers to develop and govern outstanding IT Solutions supporting our Manufacturing Operations around the world.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
For the applications or application platforms in scope:
· Secure digital compliance with industry standards and P&G Policies
· Ensure operational excellence through IT housekeeping, automated monitoring, improved sandbox/testing environments as well as running interfaces to relevant OT (Operational Technology) software and hardware. Building and working within the DevOps framework.
· Work with P&G Corporate, local factory and vendor teams to understand, verify and fix as needed shared capabilities across Manufacturing Sites. This includes L2 and L3 support for major incidents and "deep" Problem Management support
· Drive continuous evolution of critical applications to optimize cost, capacity and performance
· Build and sustain Centre of Digital Excellence across the entire Sector
· Required strong technical skills and demonstrated experience (ability to configure and code) in at least some of the following technologies:
· MS SQL, HTML, Java, HMI, SCADA, Historian, PLC, Windows Server
· Good understanding of Information Security, Operational Excellence and IT stewardship: every action with the final goal in mind - no business operations disruption, no impact to operations, no efficiency impact. Commitment to lowering cost & effort in support and maintenance through automation and innovations.
· Strong ability to analyze and synthesize business problems, recognize patterns and conceptualize processes in a way that can be understood by non-IT professionals.
· Strong drive to continuously learn & explore industry trends and apply ideas on wicked problems for assessment. Ability to quickly penetrate technology areas and ask appropriate and meaningful technical questions
Additionally we look for:
· Excellent communication skills (English) with both technical and non-technical colleagues from geographically distributed teams.
· Problem-solving demeanor
· Proactive, initiative taking and not afraid to challenge the status quo
· Being a great teammate.
· A genuine interest in engineering / manufacturing (applications in scope are primarily run in factories with production machines/lines)
Skills to build on this Job:
· Deep technical knowledge and experience in IT and OT, you will be directly exposed to how data is processed through Manufacturing Execution Systems and used to produce outstanding FMCG
· Expertise working in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents
· Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services. (Year on year P&G maintains Elite Status as a Gartner Supply Chain Master)
· Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc)
What we offer:
· Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
· Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
· Continuous mentoring, working with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
· Ability to work on global IT projects supporting different P&G regions and business units
You can expect:
· Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
· P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
· Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
· Flexible work arrangements
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways, we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Information Technology Req No: IT 00002646