Procter and Gamble Professional (PGP) is an exciting, growing and highly entrepreneurial business, focused on improving the lives of consumers when they are away from home! Our branded chemical propositions often include equipment, service and technical support. This role is designed to be a customer-facing Market Strategy & Planning roll-out coordinator focused on designing & delivering a national customer rollout across all Centers of Excellence in P&G Professional. This role is the central communication contact between Sales, Technical Services Organization and distributors to coordinate and lead customer roll-outs. The roll-out coordinator works multi-functionally to drive winning outcomes. This role requires excellent communication skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, take initiative and work independently delivering superior customer service.
Are you ready for the challenge? We believe you have what it takes to join our team today!
Primary responsibilities include:
· Design, manage and execute Rollout Schedule (dates & gates)
· Central communication point between the Customer, Distributor & PGP rollout team (Sales, TSO & Distribution)
· Primary contact with Marlin (3rd Party for leases)
· Request setup of operator locations with corresponding distributor & service receipts in Salesforce
· Track product from distributor to location level for install
· Coordinate delivery of all product to operator prior to installation. Work with P&G Food Service Distribution team and P&G Sales team to fill any gaps.
· Work with Sales and Technical Service Organization on installation schedule, reports and advise distribution partners of status
· Ensure delivery of training materials (binders, SDS sheets, etc) per install schedule.
· High School diploma or GED or equivalent education.
· Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage multiple complex projects.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills both verbally and written. This role requires effective relationship management and communication with customers and people across functions and levels.
· The ability to research and resolve problems as required to meet business needs. This person must be data-based and able to leverage all available resources to solve business problems. Anticipate problems before they impact our customers. Identify risks and make plans to mitigate them. Can lead and follow when needed.
· Demonstrated capability in organizational skills and ability to manage project timelines. Attention-to-detail is important. Anticipates the needs and acts proactively. Feels confident in bringing and suggesting innovative approaches for organization and productivity to the team.
· Responsibilities can vary day to day, the lead candidate will be able to maximize their time, complete routine tasks when time permits, while keeping focused on larger responsibilities. The ability to change gears quickly is important. The roll-out coordinator will analyze and improve existing processes, demontrate proactive initiative, and make suggestions that create a positive culture while increasing the efficiency of the sales team(s).
· Demonstrated flexibility to flow to the work and manage multiple priorities and responsibilities. The preferred candidate should have a high capacity while moving between key work assignments.
· This role requires skills and knowledge of Salesbook, Aero, InfoPage, Salesforce, Sharepoint, PDF/Office tools. Also requires a willingness to learn unique PGP tools to enable End user sales.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Sales Req No: SLS00005219