Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills? Do you have an ambitious spirit, real passion for winning and professional development? We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build reciprocal and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing an administrative support role!
You will report to the Sales Manager and will be located at P&G Jakarta, Indonesia.
What Success Looks Like
· Provide leadership in planning, initiating, analysis, and executing individual organizational systems and events. This role entails 50% administrative support with 50% project work.
· You should be agile and responsive to sensing/feedback, a powerful collaborator, and eager to learn new things.
· Strong organization and follow-through skills. Able to meet multiple deadlines with excellence.
Sales E-Commerce Specialists are vital to the success of our business at P&G. From Day 1, you will be responsible for your own projects, working with teams to generate new ideas and implementing changes; as well as, being accountable for results. Your responsibilities will include efficient; quality day-to-day administrative support to ensure operational effectiveness of the department. Examples of your day to day tasks could include complex calendar management and triage, e-mail monitoring, meeting scheduling, presentation creation, domestic & international travel arrangements, visa applications, expense report completion, ensuring manager is prepared for meetings, creation and management of purchase orders, and working closely with e-customers to ensure that all online campaigns are prepared well.
We are seeking someone to provide administrative support to the Leader of an internal Sales team. This role provides leadership in planning, initiating, analysis, and executing individual organizational systems and events. This role entails 50% administrative support with 50% project work.
You should be agile and responsive to sensing/feedback, a powerful collaborator, high confidence in dealing with externals, high operational discipline and follow through as well as eager to learn new things. You will be a critical partner to department leadership as well as an important member of the team.
· Have a minimum of diploma degree or equivalent education
· Administrative working experience is helpful
· Strong technology skills and a proficiency in Outlook, WebEx, Skype, Excel, PowerPoint and collaboration technologies.
· Strong organization and follow through skills. Able to meet multiple deadlines with excellence.
· Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
· Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
· Clear ability to handle multiple priorities.
· Experience with Event and Meeting Planning
· Retail/Sales Experience is preferable, but not required
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Jakarta, Jawa, Indonesia Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Sales Req No: SLS00005313