Do you get excited working on large scale innovative technology with a collaborative team? We are currently looking for hardworking and technically skilled individuals to join our team as a Platform Engineer.
As a Platform Engineer you will:
· Build serverless solutions in Golang that are deployed multi-region, you will ensure that code meets the team standards for code coverage, linting, performance, and security.
· Define all relevant infrastructure using terraform and constantly work to improve our processes and pipeline in accordance with DevOps philosophies.
· Solve the right problems with the right solutions working with a collaborative team.
· Your key to success is an ability to learn and iterate solutions based on feedback from colleagues, partners, and our consumers.
· A Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Software/Computer Engineering, or related field or 3+ years software engineering experience
· 5+ years experience delivering backend software solutions
· AWS Associate Level Certifications or 5+ years building cloud solutions in AWS, Azure, or GCP
· Experience utilizing terraform or CloudFormation to deploy Infrastructure as code
· Platform experience with Golang/Python, GraphQl APIs, and AWS IoT products
· Ability to relocate to Cincinnati, OH Preferred
· Experience with DynamoDB
· Hashicorp Terraform certification All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Information Technology Req No: IT 00002711