Do you have the ability to connect and explore large data-sets, build predictive and descriptive models, and translate insights into business improving action? If you are passionate about analytics, then this is the perfect role for you!
As a Business Data Analyst, you will go deep, using artificial intelligence, data visualization, and analytic tools to unlock business-building insights in our mountains of data. You should be proficient at demonstrating such technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
You will report to Analytics & Insight Leader and will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
What Success Looks Like:
· Embed data analytics & decisions into P&G's monthly business process, based on both external data (e.g. market share and household consumption) and internal data (e.g. sales data).
· Lead category/channel deep-dives (e.g. Baby Care/shave Care/Skin Care or Hyper Super/Drug Pharma/eCommerce) to identify portfolio opportunities/business drivers opportunities to accelerate business.
· Improve Media/Trade effectiveness and enable media/trade cost saving by running analytics.
· Data science or innovation projects to solve existing business questions differently by IoT, automation, external data, etc.
Responsibilities of the role
· Be creative and committed problem-solver using Big Data and Advanced analytics skills alongside leadership and direct engagement of business leaders.
· Design research and analytic frameworks in the context of overall project objectives such as media effectiveness, consumer engagement, business model, optimization, etc.
· Execute research and analytics, including data sources identification, processing, algorithm development, turning insights into actionable recommendations, and drive actions to business value creation.
· Collaborate actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
· Participate in and lead analytic capability building program.
· Eligible to work in Indonesia
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action.
· Demonstration of leadership in applying analytic techniques to deliver actionable insights from data.
· Demonstration of the ability to handle multiple priorities.
· Collaboration within diverse organizations and teams.
· Minimum 1-year experience with doing probabilistic modeling, know how to use R/Phyton/Knime, Spotfire.
· Preferred, but not compulsory, to have a Master's degree or Ph.D. in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Jakarta, Jawa, Indonesia Job Type: Full-time Req No: IT 00002553