Description de l'offre
Auto req ID: 226346BR
· Supervises and ensures that all activities are completed according to the production plan.
· Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities and directing the work of subordinate employees.
· Creates an innovative environment for delivering the right KPIs, related with quality, productivity and efficiency, and proposes improvement projects related with the matter.
· Solves situations, which arise in individual production or operation sections.
· Evaluates and verifies employees’ performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
· Sets yearly specific business and people objectives for subordinates, supports the employees in achieving these objectives, evaluates them formally twice per year and proposes rates for their performance.
· Identifies staff development and training needs and inform the proper responsible (manager and/or human resource department).
· Ensures that proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
· Maintains records, prepares reports and composes correspondences related to his/her activity.
· Supervises and is responsible for production quality, co-operates with Quality & Environment Department and participates in supervising the quality level.
· Ensures compliance with quality specifications, HACCP and internal food safety & personnel safety procedures in the production department by communicating the working instructions and procedures to all interested parties and by training the production employees.
· Supervises implementation of all necessary repairs and maintenance programs and keeps the equipment in good working condition.
· Is authorized to define priorities connected with maintenance repairs and collaborates with maintenance manager in assuring the maintenance staff.
· Assures that shift members follow personnel guidelines, know their job requirements and are thoroughly trained.
· Insures that the shift has the right number of personnel according to PepsiCo standards and proposes immediately replacements in case of vacancies.
· Insures that proper back up trained persons are available for the key positions under their supervisions.
· Participates and is proactively involved in activities related with developing new products on the line, installing new equipment and insures that a proper feed back is sent to the correspondent department that leads the activity ( R&D, Engineering, Project Manager).
· Daily close communication with the other Supervisors for evaluation and review of all systems implemented in the production (Quality/Food Safety/Maintenance/Health and Safety).
· Actively participate in daily shift meetings and contribute/commit on the deadlines agreed with Planning and Reporting Department.
· Fill in SAP back flash data reports.
· Train, coach FLE pellets
· Function as a product expert and “go-to” for maintaining product quality
· Fully utilize the Performance Process to solve complex problems
· Assist with external support requests.
· Periodically performance review with pellets operators
· Support for R&D department for implementing new product NPD or developing the existing ones.
· Develop action plans for KPI’s under target;
· Develop data basis for monitoring the pellets KPIs.
· Initiate and drive productivity projects.
QCDM Process daily responsibilities:
· Responsible to ensure Line Standards are sustained.
· Provide governance of escalation to 24 Hour QCDM.
· Review actions due for completion, all completed actions should ensure root cause has been addressed, before closing.
· Identify losses against 24 hour targets.
· Support team to identify risks in QCDM Process.
· The FLM agrees focus and actions between now and next 24 hour Meeting.
· Demonstrate continuity of Line standards, at handover.
· Using the QCDM process.
· Ensure that Standard Work in the zone is respected by direct reports.
· Daily Gemba for Standard Work and Physical Standards check.
· Deliver support to improve Standard Work and Physical Standards.
· University degree, preferably in Food Chemistry Engineering;
· 3 - 5 years’ experience in a production environment in areas such as: process technology, production planning or coordination;
· Experience in managing people;
· Ability to work in team is mandatory;
· Ability to rotate shifts;
· Flexibility to work weekends and holidays when required;
· Resistance to high pressure; good management of change;
· Good command of English language;
· PC skills (Word, Excel, SAP);
· Certification as SET;
· Certified as able to perform all aspects of applicable FLE job;
· Skill in facilitating training sessions/meetings (instruction, facilitation and coaching skills);
· Skill in differentiating different levels of on-the-job performance in FLE;
· Skill in training and developing others;
· Ability to influence others;
· Skill in evaluating training, tools, on-line information;
· Understanding of the importance of the KPI scorecard; Ability to collect data and to demonstrate ROI for training investments and also for new productivity ideas.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular