Auto req ID: 214195BR
We are now recruiting an FP&A Analyst to join our team in Little Island, Cork on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so, we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Reporting to the Ireland & Singapore Ingredients Finance manager, this role is responsible for monthly reporting of Ingredient spend and insightful analysis on same. This role will support the annual and quarterly planning and forecasting cycles, including standard setting and review.
· Preparation of Ireland Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and forecasts, performing analytics and challenging assumptions before reviewing the submission with the local Ingredients Finance Manager and highlighting key variances
· Monthly close reporting and variance analysis by sector and function.
· Review of monthly incurred PPV reports ensuring that all variances are understood and corrections are made in advance of costs hitting the P&L – close collaboration required with local procurement and supply chain. Identify where trends are not consistent with AOP/latest forecast
· Champion the finance agenda with local Procurement and Supply Chain teams, ensuring training is provided when required
· Excellent working knowledge of standard costing systems and variances.
· Strong financial skills, excellent communications and problem-solving skills
· Computer literate, Microsoft Business applications, SAP/ BPC Experience desirable. Excel expertise essential.
· Experienced at Analysing and distilling large amounts of data into meaningful and presentable content to support decision making
· Ability to adapt to changing situations and problem solve quickly in a changing and dynamic environment – tight month end timelines
· Professionally qualified accountant with some PQE (ideally in a multinational manufacturing environment). PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com .
“For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role an FP&A Analyst. However please note that the internal job title for the successful candidate will be an FP&A Assoc Analyst.”
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline