about the role
Senior OTC Analyst is responsible to manage complex level of billing data analysis and customer reporting, performing high level of billing controls, delivering customer facing activities, supporting revenue assurance within programs.
During the run phase the Senior OTC Operations Analyst is responsible for day to day OTC activities
· Support day to day OTC activities with end to end ownership for all assigned customers and managing high end complex analysis activities for assigned customers
· Manage daily work on billing preparation, billing controls checklist preparation & analysis, tool evolution, re-rating, reporting.
· Manage customer facing supporting activities, in line to well co-ordination with OTC Manager for assigned task.
· OTC activities list management with regular verification in line to stakeholder needs, activities which put value add to business operations and meeting customer satisfaction.
· Contribute towards end-to-end workflow processes from ordering to billing, ensuring process amendments when required.
· Supporting cash collection team as second level support and managing customer claims based on the assigned task from OTC Ops Manager.
· Support as a backup for assigned customers being secondary contact.
· Maintain a good communication within the team and with respective stakeholders
· Pro-actively suggest enhancement to the existing process as a part of process improvements.
· Bring Automation mind-set to reduce manual intervention and support standardization of activities to reduce customization
· Support Global OTC Initiatives & projects to bring in your contribution for revenue acceleration.
· Support OTC Training programs, training session for OTC Ops analysts in terms of OTC domain training, tool training as necessary, conduct new joiners training sessions, & lead OTC Workshop sessions.
· Identify the issues & improvement scope to contribute to enhance CSAT for your respective customers.
· Transition Management: Lead and manage new transitions for given contract and be responsible for the deliverables post transition.
Educational Qualifications: University degree or equivalent experience in order and billing management. Degree/Equivalent in Accounting/Finance and or business management field, preferred.
Relevant Experience: Experience in global ordering management and/or billing management, including minimum 6- 7 years in international environment. Telecommunication industry experience preferred. Experience in customer support or/and in sales administration environment.
•Experience in integration and outsourcing.
•Customer oriented-Customer support skills.
•Good communication skills.
•Ability to work within an international and operational environment.
•Attention to detail, very good analytical skills for accuracy.
•Good Finance & Accounting skills.
•Fluent in English (French would be a plus).
•Willing to work shift work on occasion, or extended hours.
•Ability to work autonomously within predefined tasks and planning.
•High level of competency in all PC applications.
•Proactive, positive and objective attitude.
The Senior OTC operations analyst is responsible for one or more scopes of the OTC activities for the contract. The scope of activities may be a part of the OTC chain or the management of a customer area for instance.
Contributes to the billing acuracy and timely billing, he/she is fully integrated in ABU results, he /she able to suggest and implement improvements for the OTC management of the contract.
Being able to manage complex data and good analytical skills.
Customer Services & Operations