about the role
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Sharepoint Developer.
What you will be doing :
· Creating SharePoint forms and workflows using Power Apps and Flow would also be preferred.
· Migrating existing SharePoint to SharePoint Online
· Migrating SharePoint sites, forms and Infopath forms from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint online.
· SharePoint Design and Development for codebase, user interface and HTML.
· Develops basic and advanced SharePoint artifacts, including (but not limited to) web parts, custom fields, custom lists, views, and content types, sites and sub-sites, lists, and libraries.
· Develop customized designs, implementations, and on-going support of SharePoint solutions.
What we are looking for :
· Strong experience in SharePoint 2013 Client side development using CSOM, JSOM and Rest API
· Experience with SharePoint Lists, Libraries, Views, Content Types
· Must possess a strong understanding of SharePoint security implementation and configuration
· Basic understanding of SharePoint workflows
· Good communication skills and has experience working as analyst for gathering user requirements and support ongoing production related activities
· Nice to have: Experience in Agile software development life cycle.
What's in it for you :
· a unique learning experience in our company
· working experience with great potential for growth
· competitive salary
· benefits and compensations that you can discover on orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learing and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.