If you have expertize in Data Science, if you are keen on mathematics or statistics, you should take a look at this job opportunity!
The Data Scientist that we are looking for will be responsible for:
· building new machine learning models to solve specific risk management requirements
· end to end data analysis from idea generation and prototyping the model to implementing it and measuring its impact in production
· managing risks by deploying models that have a positive impact to the company financials while maintaining a positive customer experience
· ensuring data accuracy, integrity and consistency
· the development of self-service reporting tools with specific risk KRIs
· creation and maintainance optimal data pipeline architectures
· analyzing large amounts of data to discover trends/patterns and draw meaningful insights
· using predictive modeling and statistical techniques to enable smarter risk and business processes
· devising and utilizing algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
· finding opportunities to create, automate and scale repeatable risk statistical analysis models
· assisting in analysis and communication of key risk driver trends and performance
· extracting and understanding data to form an opinion on how to best help the business and to derive relevant insights
· developing visualizations to make your complex analyses accessible to a broad audience
· assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
If you have some of the below specific skills and background...
· University/ PhD degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or Computer Science
· Proficient with analyzing data using data analytics/ statistics platforms and solutions
· Strong experience in applied machine learning/network science solutions, data analysis and problem solving
· Experience with extracting and aggregating data from large data sets using SQL or other tools
· Competence in Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau
· Working well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
· Be an out-of-the-box thinker who is passionate about brainstorming innovative ways to use data in order to answer business and risk problems
... then you should definitely Apply.
Let's have a remote-talk -we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE Money - a digital company
Hiring Manager: Doru Petruti - Chief Risk Officer Orange Money IFN
Recruiter: Irina Verioti