Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 193 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
As Netflix grows, the Audio Visual (AV) team within Netflix Technology Services (N-Tech) is searching for an inclusive, motivated, knowledgeable engineer to join the AV team. The ideal candidate thrives on operating in a high-performing team while building strong cross-functional relationships and delivering exceptional and world-class spaces.
The AV team supports the design and build of meeting spaces and high-profile corporate events. For meeting spaces, we’re responsible for designing and building conference rooms, training spaces, specialty spaces, and screening rooms. We rely on Google Meet with Google Meet Hardware (GMH) hardware for the virtual meeting experience and build solutions to optimize the experience. The team is highly encouraged to R&D to enhance the user experience, while maintaining efficient designs.
· Install and maintain audio visual equipment including display devices, projectors, televisions, camera systems, video teleconferencing systems (VTC), microphones and speakers.
· Provide excellent equipment services to meet client expectations.
· Organise, manage and produce Corporate AV events.
· Perform equipment storage and transportation activities in a safe and secure manner.
· Vendor management especially with AV Integrators including escalating issues where appropriate.
· Perform inventory management of equipment, wirings, and accessories to avoid any shortages.
· Setup and operate audio visual equipment for training, presentations, meetings, video conferences and events.
· Perform equipment additions, removals, repairs, replacements and inspections.
· Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions
· Assemble and disassemble audio visual equipment as needed.
· Test equipment to ensure they are in good and safe working conditions.
· Prioritize and complete work orders accurately and timely.
· Provide technical assistance to other Technicians when required.
· Maintain the work room and store room clean, safe and organized.
· Open to international and domestic travel.
· Spanish as a preferred language
· Minimum 3 years experience supporting AV environments
· Experience with an Enterprise VC solution (Preferably Google Meet but Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Bluejeans, Cisco Telepresence etc)
· Experience in either running events or being a key team member in events.
· Background in corporate conference room technology screening room equipment, projection rooms.
· Experience with designing around Google Meet Hardware preferred.
· Understanding of networking technology, video transmission over network and audio/video signal flow.
· Experience working with Crestron equipment, audio DSP’s and Dante/AES microphone systems.
· Demonstrated project management experience with large projects, organizational skills and an ability to maintain and create standards.
· Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
· Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers and integrators.
· Able to prioritize tasks and projects, forecast upcoming project needs.
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance.
· Ability to partner effectively with business leaders and cross-functional teams.
· Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them.
· Strategic thinking.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Patience, and a desire to provide world-class customer service.