Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
REPORTS TO: Management Team
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To support the sales team and deliver the customer service promise by creating an organized and pleasant shopping environment for the customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Replenish merchandise on the sales floor
· Perform stock checks for customers and in support of sales associates
· Assist with merchandise floor moves and other visual tasks
· Process POS transactions accurately and efficiently
· Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
· Greet each customer in a warm and friendly manner
· Interact with customers as they enter the store
· Respond to customer’s questions quickly and accurately
· Determine customer’s needs and direct them to the appropriate sales associate
· Assist the sales associates in resolving all client problems and complaints as needed
· Work with stock and sales associates effectively to ensure a fast and seamless customer experience in the fitting rooms
· Provide the highest level of customer service to each customer
· Keep sales floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
· Unpack, hang/fold merchandise, and secure security tags when needed
· Maintain the sales floor, fitting rooms, cash wrap; processes and run go-backs
· Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
· Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V