Supply Chain Analyst
You Role: The Supply Chain Analyst for Cork provides assessment of historical performance, data analysis to identify trends and themes, and business projections, creating system queries and using new analytical tools and reports to provide actionable data.
The Analyst will also support and challenge stakeholders on out of spec conditions, leading teams to identify corrective, preventive and improvement activities.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for assessing data, creating reports, queries, analytical tools and leading improvements based on historic and projected data.
In addition, the Supply Chain Analyst will suggest improvement to existing tools and create new analytical tools to improve overall efficiencies and also identify risk mitigation initiatives. Aiming to achieve year over year standard operational improvements this position will work with other company personnel to understand the customer's needs and identify use cases, implementation challenges and understand priorities.
This position will represent Planning, Materials Management and Logistics by supporting all relevant modular aspects of new software implementation and other continuous improvement projects.
The Supply Chain Analyst will have exceptional organizational and process development skills, be a hands-on team player with high energy and work as an influential team member to achieve consensus, operational safety, quality, and output goals. This person must be highly self-motivated, have an intense desire to learn create and lead implementation of innovative solutions to everyday challenges.
· Analysing plant historical performance data to determine actual performance and produces and maintain standard ERP reporting for the materials management and production planning organizations.
· Acts as a subject matter expert for the site ERP system and formulates reporting and trending analysis to solve everyday challenges.
· Solving a range of complex problems through knowledge, analysis and technical experience, identifying solutions and clearly communicating findings and recommendations to Senior Stakeholders.
· Provides guidance and support to new team members with regard to the procedures to follow, and the specific tasks required to perform their job effectively.
· Detailed statistical analysis of RM, WIP and FG inventory weekly. Work closely with Procurement, Internal Suppliers, Engineering and Logistics to provide recommendations to address negative trends.
· Creation of presentation materials and presenting key supply chain metrics to a cross functional team.
· Executing Supply Chain reporting as required. Perform detailed analysis to manage and support supply chain decision making (e.g. product allocation decisions)
· Support the efforts to drive and achieve departmental goals and objectives.
· Providing guidance and support to other Supply Chain Planning and Operations personnel as needed.
· Supporting the Head of Production Planning on special data analysis and other cluster related projects, as and when required.
· Maintain a satisfactory training record in accordance with company policies.
Who you Are:
· You will be capable and interested in working with complex data using analytical tools and systems to identify historic trends, predict potential outcomes and improvements and present these to a wide group of stakeholders.
· Core competencies include; a problem-solving mindset, teamwork ability, first time right data reporting submissions and error free data analysis and assessment.
· You will be capable of working independently to manage your own workload within Guidelines and Policies.
· A strong communicator within the Production Planning and Material management teams, and other stakeholder departments. Able to explain complex information to others in clear, concise ways in various communication formats.
· Understand how the team integrates with other functions to achieve overall objectives of the area and builds knowledge of the organization, processes, customers and key business drivers.
· Can Impact team effectiveness through quality of own work and influence of others in the team
· Degree in Supply Chain/Business or related discipline
· APICS certification would be advantageous
Job Requisition ID: 205162
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Implementation Manager, ERP, Technology