Java Architect - Internet of Things ( IoT ) - SSL, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, SVN, Stash, Git
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
• The technical architect will report in to Head of IoT and New Technologies.
• He/She will be responsible for Technical transformation of entire IoT and New Technologies and its complex software architectures.
• He/She will work closely with peers and product managers to develop great technical design and approach for new product development.
• He/She should have hands on technologies(Mandatory)
• He/She should have strong knowledge on security practices in Java based applications and cloud based architectures
• He/She should have strong experience in handling at least 2 Production & Support activities.
• Defining best in class CI/CD management process
• Identify the technologies that would be used for the product.
• Recommend the development methodology and framework for the project.
• Provide the overall design and structure to the application.
• Build solution which is easily configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment.
• Participate in design and development of product features
• Determine, analyse and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels
• Estimate the effort and time lines for features
• Perform impact analysis of new features or changes to existing features
• Should independently develop & deliver scoped features, identify & mitigate technical risks
• Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team
• Coordination in cross-functional team and with other geographically distributed teams
• Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Mentoring developers for difficult tasks & provide technical advice and guidance to the Tech Leads.
• Guiding the team in doing POCs and early risk assessments.
• Identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
• Should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
Who You Are:
• Minimum of bachelor degree in any reputed institution
• Minimum 10+ years of experience of Java/JEE development experience
• JAVA, J2EE,Cloud deployments, SSL, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, SVN, Stash, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gradle, IoT, AI, Machine Learning, NoSql
• Good understanding of Java concepts and technologies, web containers (tomcat/jboss), Spring framework, Web services(REST), ORM, Security etc
• Expertise in any one of the RDBMS
Job Requisition ID: 206981
Location: Bangalore SBS
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Product Development, Cloud, Technology, Research