Sales Initiatives and Innovation Coordinator, LATAM (Process Solutions)
The sales initiatives and innovation coordinator is a key asset to unfold and implement Process Solutions strategy into Latin America. He/She drives partnerships with sales teams, marketing staff, product managers, and other stakeholders, in planning and executing effective promotional initiatives and campaigns. Budget control and KPI tracking is a key aspect of this role. He/she has a deep understanding of the Pharma market dynamics, allowing him/her to lead campaigns, and to own our LATAM Process Solutions customer education program, ensuring its relevance and attractiveness to our target public. In addition, the sales initiatives and innovation coordinator deploy business generating innovative plans across the region.
You will be responsible for:
· Partner with sales and main stakeholders (Technology Management, Business Development, Specialists, Marketing Operations, etc) to develop plans for customer success and expansion.
· Develop and implement opportunity pipeline acceleration programs.
· Develop and implement meaningful promotional tools.
· Participate in the development of initiatives and campaigns tied to Process Solutions marketing strategy. Ensure they are efficiently and timely executed.
· Communicate and instruct LATAM sales team regarding new and planned promotional activities, including global, regional, and local programs.
· Research, select, design, and lead key regional events across the overall segments and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and lead generation rates.
· Proactively track, monitor, analyze and optimize metrics and campaign performance.
· Plan, promote and execute innovative education events across the region, attracting and impacting key industry decision makers. Manage Process Solutions customer education program, collaborating with global counterparts.
· Leverage resources, such as the M Lab collaborative center, across the whole region.
· Manage the budget through yearly/quarterly planning.
· Plan and execute product launch activities across the region.
· Pre- and post-launch supervision of strategic product lines.
Who you are:
· Curious, innovative, independent, results oriented.
· Organized, proactive, dynamic, with personal initiative.
· Strong organization skills, with ability to work in a collaborative environment.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities under tight time constraints.
· Bachelor’s in health, engineering or marketing areas.
· Have previous experience in Marketing
· Strong understanding of Research and Pharma market in Latin America and prior experience in leading strong sales and marketing plans.
· Demonstrated commercial acumen and ability to work in a matrixed organization.
· Able to travel up to 50%.
· Proven excellent communication and proficient writing skills in English and Spanish
· Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills are a requirement
· Build and support an environment of diverse perspectives and diverse thinking.
PS: If you you are based in another coutry where the company has an operation, you can also apply, if you are interested in.
Job Requisition ID: 205216
Location: São Paulo - all
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Business Development, Pre-Sales, Sales, Research