Quality Technician - Job Share
As Quality Technician you will assist the QA Group in establishing, implementing and maintaining the Quality System. You will support the Quality Engineer in problem-solving material, process, and product issues as they arise and implement corrective actions in a timely manner.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support the quality management system to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant product specifications
· Promotes compliance excellence within the company to customer requirements and applicable regulations, e.g. 9001 and
· Provide daily QA support to Operations to resolve production and quality system deficiencies in a timely manner.
· Generate QA reports and maintain company quality documentation.
· Manage customer complaints process for assigned products
· Control and manage Non-conforming material
· Continually seek to drive improvements in product and process quality.
· Support Product release activitieS
· Ensure relevant Quality KPI’s are attained and scorecards updated/maintained
· Support Internal, Customer & Regulatory audits
· Assist in the implementation of Corrective Actions for issues where applicable
· Perform other related quality duties as required by the Quality Engineer
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
· Level 7 in a Science related discipline
· 1 year minimum experience in QA in the healthcare industry desired
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills
· Excellent written and oral communications
· Team player who can also work on their own initiative
· Good attention to detail
· Good understanding of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques.
Job Requisition ID: 202110
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: part-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Technician, Quality Manager, QA, Quality, Technology, Customer Service