Accountability for the quality assurance aspect of communication with both internal and external customers. Follow up quality requests and complaints.
- Follow up the customer requests and complaints.
- Preparation of customer supplied documents.
- Fulfill the host role for customer audits.
In ternal Quality system running
- Quality management system(TrackWise) running : Change, Complaint, Audit/CAPA and Deviation.
- Electronic document system(MANGO) running
Supplier Quality Management
- Manage/Set specification for raw materials and package materials with suppliers.
- Conduct supplier quality audit for checking their quality management system.
- Qualification of new raw materials or suppliers.
- Close communication with intercompanies(JP, CN, TW and US) or global quality team to support trading goods, system harmonization and global project.
Who You Are?
- Bachelor degree or above for major in chemistry or related.
- 1-5 years of experience in Quality area or customer service job.
- Learning agility of the product and the manufacturing process
- Proficient in English
• 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
Job Requisition ID: 202103
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Quality Manager, CAPA, QA, Quality Assurance, Quality, Management, Technology