Product Costing Accountant
Your Role :
Product Costing Accountant in a global Shared Service Center, the role will support the area of production cost calculation, including reporting hereto, cost objective settlement, investigation of FI/CO differences and investigation and coordination of problems between different SAP modules. In addition, the role will support in executing analyses/problem solving in SAP/BW/ERP/TM1, perform ERP-System, T-tests and maintain master data as needed. The role will support coordination and execution of the operative planning for the assigned subsidiaries and create standard reports and analyses.
Who You Are:
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
· At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Initial experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience in Product Costing
· Experience in SAP preferred (FI CO module)
· Preferably 2-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
· Minimum 2 year of related working experience for Junior role; minimum 3 year of related working experience for Senior role
Job Requisition ID: 202763
Location: National Capital - all
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Technology