As Material Handler (Laboratory), you areprimarily responsible for ensuring the facility is fully supported for ensuring test article receipt and general logistical support to ensure that the facility remain fully functional. You will receive client test materials for storage and issue of samples to GLP/GMP laboratories that involves physical handling of sample inventory, as well maintaining accurate system records for all transactions made to and from the department.
You will also be responsible for control and maintenance of the Asia Pacific Biorepository function. Role covers entire process flow from contact set-up with commercial team, management of on-site storage, through to shipment of client material.
TEST ARTICLE RECEIPT & BIOLOGICALS INVENTORY MANAGEMENT:
· Receive, check and process materials on a daily basis in line with appropriate quality procedures.
· Store biological inventory to agreed quality/regulatory compliance (e.g. segregation, temperature control), and ensure traceability through maintenance of accurate system transactions, using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
· Ensure the timely provision of materials using Electronic Requisition (eREQ) issue or through manual requisitions of appropriate stock levels.
· Carry out Equipment monitoring/maintenance where under the specific responsibility of Support Services.
· Coordinate facilities, equipment support and validation teams to ensure that the Biorepository is aligned to appropriate levels of facility control (security, access and monitoring).
· Ensure inter-site and external shipments are controlled in line with BioReliance Quality Management System, and client Quality Agreements.
· Lead client, regulatory and internal Biorepository audit activity.
· Maintain full system traceability for Biorepository material through inventory management.
Who You Are:
· Diploma/Higher Nitec/Nitec in any technical (science/engineering) discipline.
· 3 years of previous facilities/support services experience in biological laboratory or pharma/ biotech production environment.
· Experience of working in a laboratoryenvironment (GLP/GMP) is highlydesirable.
· ERP experience is an asset (Oracle / SAP/ LIMS/ Trackwise).
· Proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
· In-depth knowledge of all maintenance functions (e.g. procurement, inventory planning, GLP, etc.).
· Comprehensive knowledge of applicable codes and enforcement standards, including SOP’s, systems history and change control.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Good problem solving, customer service and planning skills.
Job Requisition ID: 207061
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Biotech, Database, ERP, Oracle, Quality Manager, Science, Technology, Quality