Internship Scientific Support Global Medical Affairs Fertility (M/F)
Your role: As part of our Global Medical Affairs Fertility team you are working in the world leading company for drugs and technologies for in vitro fertilization. You will be involved in international projects for our most important brands from a medical and scientific perspective e.g. new therapeutic strategies, real world data analyses, clinical trials or launch of our products in new markets. Amongst other tasks this will include literature searches, analysis of data, creation of scientific presentations and support in the preparation of major international meetings (i.e. ESHRE) and Ad Boards.
Who you are:
· Bachelor degree or pursuing a Master program in Medicine, Biology or Pharmacy
· You are a fast learner with organizational talent and good analytical skills
· You can work independently, solve problems creatively and “think out of the box”
· You are proactive team player with an affinity to scientific research
· Very good skills in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
· Strong verbal and written English skills
What we offer additionally as a Company:
· Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, product, the environment and society
Duration : 12 months
Job Requisition ID: 188009
Career Level: A - Current Student
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Medical, Pharmacy, Research Scientist, Healthcare, Research, Science