Internship - Administrative support Global Business Franchise Fertility
In your role as administrative support for the Global Business Franchise Fertility Franchise you are working in an international environment in the world leading company for drugs and technologies for in vitro fertilization. You will support the business travels of the global team including travel expenses. Furthermore, you will support upcoming administrative tasks, meetings and organization of business visits as well as workshops and Offsite meetings. In your role you support the coordination of internal team activities e.g. organizing department get-togethers. Maintaining global distribution lists and share drive accesses will be part of you daily work. You will besupporting the maintenance of our internal webpage, called EVA, and the creation of our Fertility Newsletter as well.
Who you are:
· Student registered at University
· Business-English fluent and German skills preferred
· Self- organized, self- motivated personality
· Enjoy working in an international team
· Experience as assistant working in a global team is a plus
· Quick apprehension, self-initiative and reliable working attitude
· Team spirit, strong communication skills and “out of the box” thinking
· Flexible – know how to organize/prioritize your work; open to change and able to adjust accordingly
· You are a self-starter who is creative, curious and goal oriented with an open personality
· You have very good capabilities in MS Office (Word, Power Point and Excel)
Duration: 10 months
Berufserfahrung: A - Student
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Jobsegment: Franchise, Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Healthcare Administration, Retail, Administrative, Healthcare