HR Advisor - Payroll and Benefits
As part of the overall strategy to drive quality-based, cost-efficient and timely service delivery, this role will be part of the HR organization based in Manila. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing tactical and operational HR support for specific country stakeholders from the APAC region. This role will report to a Team Lead overseeing HR functions such as Payroll and Benefits, case management and customer inquiry handling and vendor management.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Provide administrative and operational support on defined HR functionalities anchored on KPIs and SLAs focused on quality, timeliness, and responsiveness.
· Proactively collaborate with the country and regional stakeholders in the execution of Employee services.
· Work with the local HR Operations team based in the APAC region in the sustained and smooth delivery of
· HR services ( payroll and benefits administration, HR reporting, and employee communications).
· Work with HR Business Partners, Centers of Excellence stakeholders for Talent Development and Talent
· Acquisition to realize country-specific people priorities and align on program implementation as needed.
· Proactively and accurately gather payroll and personnel-related information.
· Maintain and administer employee information on HR systems such as SAP (as needed).
· Actively partner and work with the Team Lead to achieve the agreed-upon performance and developmental objectives.
· Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and work on constructive feedback
· Identify any knowledge gaps and escalate concerns to the Team Lead and the Operations Head.
· Ensure that customer expectations are addressed professionally, effectively, and efficiently.
· Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfill real-time business requirements
· Understanding and compliance of confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work such as personnel data and sensitive information.
Should be exposed to the following HR Delivery Functions:
· Time and Attendance Administration
· Payroll Administration
Who You Are:
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any equivalent degree.
· Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum professional experience specializing in an HR Operations or HR Generalist function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
· Understanding and experience in the use of HR systems and tools (i.e. Employee Central, MyLearning, SAP R3 (P40), PeopleSoft, Workday, Success Factors, Taleo, etc.).
· Understanding and experience in the use of Case Management systems and tools (i.e. BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, Neocase, etc.).
· Experience in lean six sigma or any other operational excellence or project management method is desirable but not a must.
· Adequate experience in using MS Office applications. Desired knowledge and expertise on Macros.
· Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and open for a flexible working schedule.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
· Very strong level of accountability and professionalism.
· Very strong customer orientation and focus.
· Analytical and keen to details
· Results-oriented and performance-driven
· Strong level of integrity
· Extensive experience in working in a multi-cultural background
· Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
Job Requisition ID: 206600
Location: National Capital - all
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: HR, ERP, Compensation, Lean Six Sigma, SAP, Human Resources, Technology, Management