Business Architect Process Mining (all genders)
As Business Process Architect for Process Mining you are managing the company’s internal Process Mining capability. You are the contact between business and IT and enable our company to establish, maintain and improve first class business processes. Further, you take on the global end-to-end responsibility for process mining by continuing current process mining initiatives and manage enhancements to existing data models together with the business, IT colleagues and Process Mining consultants. In addition, you support ongoing operational improvement initiatives to strengthen the backbone architecture to achieve fast data extraction and identify further potential improvements. As Business Process Architect for Process Mining, you plan, staff and implement Process Mining projects and ensure high quality results. By implementing the Process Mining capability throughout the company, you enable to create business process transparency and support the business to visualize, understand, analyze and improve their processes by detecting process anomalies and respective root causes. You will ensure completeness of requirements in each project and lead our Process Mining consultants developing data models. As you are the first contact for our selected Process Mining vendor, you are informed about new features and coordinate all project related offers. You are responsible for coordinating the data extraction from various relevant ERP and non-ERP systems with our internal IT. You will lead the data validation with our internal Business stakeholders and the process mining consultants and align with other analytics and new technology capabilities stakeholders to support the company’s Strategy.
Who you are:
· University, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Logistics, Information Technology or other related fields.
· 5-10 years relevant experience in process improvement projects, project management, or implementation of analytics capabilities in a large-scale company, preferably in regulated industry
· Process Mining experience is ideal
· Process experience in the areas of Order-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay and/or Account-to-Report are advantageous
· Experience with SAP is mandatory, Power BI, Qlik experience is preferred
· Very good project management, coordination and communication skills
· Experience with Agile Project Management Methodology
· Customer-oriented, pragmatic problem-solving and tech-savvy mindset
· Strong working knowledge and experience towards Business Process Management and Process Design are a plus
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English required
Job Requisition ID: 206263
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Business Process, Project Manager, Technology, Management