Bench Scientist (all genders) - limited for 2 years
Discovery New Chemical Entities in Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (Dx NCE DMPK) group within Discovery and Development Technologies at our entity´s R&D is responsible for the overall non-clinical DMPK contribution to NCE projects, from concept generation up to development. We fulfill internal and regulatory requirements with emphasis on absorption, distribution, and metabolism to support an integrated evaluation of activity, toxicity and value of our compounds for the patients. Within the Dx NCE DMPK group we are searching for a talented and motivated team player to join our expert team of bench scientists.
As part of our group you will perform and support the development of biological in vitro tests (e.g. metabolic stability, drug-drug interaction, and permeability assays) and bioanalytical methods in the field of DMPK.
· Lab technician or bachelor (BSc)/degreed engineer (Dipl. Ing.) with graduation in a (bio-) analytical, biochemical, or biological discipline and ideally with experience (2-5 years) in bioanalysis (BA), method set up and LC-MS within pharmaceutical industry or CRO. Regulated and non-regulated BA, LIMS, ELN systems would be a plus.
· Hands-on experience in performing biochemical assays and in LC-MS-based bioanalysis, preferably in the field of DMPK, e.g. in performing state-of-the-art metabolic stability, drug-drug interaction, and permeability assays.
· Excellent organizational skills, flexible and proactive way of working, independently as well as part of a team. Analytical skills with strong focus on accuracy, reliability and sense of urgency to provide the right data within defined time frames.
· Good IT knowledge (windows platform, analytical softwares, electronic lab notebook).
· Fluent in German and good level of English, intercultural mind-set.
Job Requisition ID: 203913
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Scientist, Pharmaceutical, Science, Research