Associate Scientist 1
Your role: we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Associate Scientist 1 to join our Clearance Services team in Stirling. In this role, you will be responsible for the performance of custom GLP studies and maintain good housekeeping, equipment maintenance and stock control to ensure the smooth running of the laboratories. You will work within the laboratory following Standard Operating Procedures and relevant compliance regulations to ensure routine and custom studies are completed on time and accurately recorded to meet appropriate scientific and GLP regulatory standards.
Who you are:
· You will have a Bachelor of Science degree in Virology or associated Biological Science discipline, with competent scientific laboratory experience preferred but not essential (recent graduates welcome)
· You will ideally have prior knowledge and experience working to GLP and / or GMP in a similar working environment (but not essential)
· You will be strongly focused on quality and safety, with excellent planning and organisational skills
· You will be naturally self-motivated with strong initiative and drive
· You will have good communication skills, with competent written and spoken English, along with strong interpersonal skills.
· Computer literacy is essential, ideally with prior knowledge of working with LIMS
Job Requisition ID: 208165
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Scientist, Laboratory, R&D, Healthcare, Science, Research