APAC Application Technology Marketing & Sales (M&S) team is looking for a Wechat/Backend Engineer to be based in Shanghai Office, China. This role will be responsible for WeChat web application development. He/she should have the advanced-level of Java / .Net to develop highly dynamic web interface and program management. He/She will collaborate with architects and product teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design.
As a backend application engineer, you should be comfortable around back-end coding languages, development frameworks, third-party libraries, and basic knowledge of the frontend coding languages. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
· Proven experience as IT Backend Developer or similar role.
· Experience in developing mobile and WeChat applications.
· Strong programming skill, solid data structure and architecture design.
· At least 5 years of practical backend development for real-world products in Java or.Net.
· Familiar with Framework like SpringMVC, SpringCloud (Java) or ASP.Net, C#, Netcore (.Net). Both are preferred.
· Familiar with version control, such as, SVN, CVS, VSS, GIT.
· Demonstrable algorithm/data structure and problem-solving skills. Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL, MySQL, Oracle).
· Solid skill with WeChat/WeChat Mini Program/Official Accounts ecosystem and hands on experience with WeChat Mini Program.
· Experience of working in and configuring cloud setup – AWS/Tencent
· Strong passion for technology and innovation and great attention to details.
· Excellent English & Chinese language communication and teamwork skills
Education Minimum Requirement:
· B.S. degree is required. Engineering, Information Management/Compute Science or related area is preferred.
Desired Experience, Certifications:
· Knowledge of server-side web application development.
· Experience in in-memory key-value database like Redis, writing schemas and designing high performance queries.
· Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies
· High standard of quality and focus on customer satisfaction
· Strong problem solve skill, ability to analyze problems and create solutions
· Knowledge of common continuous integration patterns and practices
· Strong learning mindset. Research, learn new methodologies and technologies and implement them in the project to continuously improve and optimize design, code, build, deploy, test lifecycle
Location and Travel:
· Preferred base location is Shanghai. Travel is not expected
Job Requisition ID: 208113
Location: Shanghai - all
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Application Developer, Developer, Database, Oracle, Program Manager, Technology, Management