Project Manager E2E Planning Implementation
Royal Canin Aimargues
Salary package (fixed + variable) : Between 42K and 53K€ (based on candidate profile)
Contract : Temporary (CDD 15 months)
In a VUCA world, digital transformation, evolving customer behaviors and new Route-To-Market impact the way we manage our business.
Royal Canin strives to fulfill customer expectations by developing a customer centric end-to-end supply chain supported by a strong S&OP+ business management process.
This ambition involves a complete transformation of our supply focused planning processes to a next generation end-to-end supply chain planning / people / process / systems digitalization.
The role holder will manage the end-to-end planning project implementation in his/her market(s) in a cross-functional project approach over a duration of 15 periods.
What are we looking for?
· A 3 to 5 years' experience in a Supply/S&OP/Project role in a FMCG company (Ideally Food)
· You have got a proven track record in supply chain planning processes, S&OP and business knowledge in organizations / processes
· Having APICS and / or Project management certification is a plus
· A knowledge of FuturMaster, IT interfaces and Master data is a plus
· Ideally you hold a Master 2 / post graduate degree in Supply Chain management / Business management
· You have fluent (spoken & written) communication Skills in both English and French
What would be your key responsibilities?
· To manage the E2E planning project implementation (15 periods) in your market(s) (30% of the time) : coordination with regional program manager, FuturMaster consultants and local stakeholders / monitoring and reporting project progress,
· To support key users (Demand & Distribution planning Key users) with their day-to-day tasks during their project requisition period (30% of the time)
· To drive and facilitate Change management with consistent communication to all local stakeholders in your market
· To ensure master data cleaning tasks to succeed the project implementation (rest of the time)
What can you expect from Mars?
· The opportunity to learn and develop, take charge of your own career across Mars
· An environment where you are empowered to be proactive and to take initiatives to make a difference
· Working in an enjoyable, collaborative, multicultural environment with the possibility to bring your pet to work
· You will be able to participate in volunteer programs and put The Five Principles in action today to help create the world we want tomorrow
Job Segment: Implementation Manager, Project Manager, Manager, Business Manager, Change Management, Technology, Management