When you join the Sheraton family, you become a member of its global community. We've been a place to gather and connect since 1937. At Sheraton, associates create a sense of belonging in more than 400 communities around the world. We welcome guests through engaging experiences and thoughtful service. If you're a team player who is excited to deliver a meaningful guest experiences, we encourage you to explore your next career opportunity with Sheraton.
Ideal candidate profile
BASIC FUNCTION :
To uphold Sheraton standards and to be responsive to the instructions of the Front Office Supervisor/ Guest Service Manager/ Front Office Manager. The role of the Japanese Guest Service Agent will be to accommodate the requests and needs of all guests, especially Japanese guests. The Japanese Guest Service Agent will be required to greet and check-in guests, make recommendations, advise and sell rooms and related services, check-out and bid farewell to guests. The Japanese Guest Service Agent will act at all times in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
2. Align your working practices and conduct with Sheraton Saigon Hotel and Towers Vision; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests.
3. Comply with Marriott’s Code of Conduct at all times.
4. Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Front Office procedures and computer system.
5. Deal with all guest requests promptly, taking personal responsibility to ensure guest satisfaction.
6. Use guest name whenever possible in accordance with hotel standards.
7. Handle guest messages, facsimiles and mail, ensuring that the information is passed on is accurate, complete and promptly delivered.
8. Convey information and messages to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
9. Effectively communicate and liaise with associates on all levels, understanding the importance of teamwork within hotel operations.
10. Demonstrate thorough knowledge of and actively sell all products, services and special events within the hotel.
· Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English
· Able to work shift and public holidays
· Hard working, friendly, great attitude