Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Ideal candidate profile
Creates advertising, logos, brand identities, collateral, presentations, and other marketing and promotional materials to reflect the brand, hotel image and style and to also stay within strategy. Works cooperatively with key stakeholders to quickly and efficiently assess and support fulfillment of their design needs.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors or BFA with emphasis in graphic design or a related field and 3 years proven graphic design experience at an agency, in-house team or related.
• Advanced knowledge of Creative Suite, iWorks or Microsoft. Familiarity with HTML, Flash, Final Cut Pro, After Effects a plus.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing eMarketing Activities
• Creates new concepts, ads and new collateral to reflect appropriate brand look, style, segmentation and positioning. Verifies consistent brand look across all projects for the Brand.
• Consults with marketing, copywriter, creative director and other company leaders to obtain information on company campaigns, segments, and business areas requiring service. Assesses segmentation and style needs along with design and advertising requirements.
• Works cooperatively with key stakeholders to quickly and efficiently assess and support fulfillment of their design needs.
• Develops creative design, computer graphics, production layouts, and provides marketing support for assigned projects, following established department project administration and archival processes.
• Designs collateral and logos with close attention to typography. Adjusts and uses photography and illustrations effectively.
• Maintains awareness of current design trends as well as different styles of design to execute design projects.
• Maintains skill currency in computer and software required to complete assignments.
• Presents new concepts, layouts, logos, etc., to creative director, marketing and other leaders.
• Reviews proofs and coordinates review of printer's proofs and handles final corrections/alterations and printing estimates.
• Places order for production and maintains vendor relationship for assigned projects.
• Manages document flow with internal and external clients or parties and vendors.
• Assists with development and maintenance of brand and hotel graphic standards, assisting with integration of new standards and elements as needed, archiving assets, saving and archiving projects appropriately and proper tracking on projects within project management software.
• Assists client base with copyright verification, photo research, and art direction.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.