KPMG Tax Planning and Compliance team helps in preparing and submitting income tax returns and computations, attending to queries and resolving complex tax issues with tax authorities, helping our clients manage their tax affairs, finding legitimate tax savings opportunities while facilitating compliance with tax laws, income tax planning and advisory services, applications to the relevant authority for tax and other related incentives and tax due diligence reviews.
Your responsibilities include:
• Identifying and delivering tax planning ideas and approaches that offer value to their businesses.
• Preparing and submitting income tax returns and computations.
• Attending to queries and resolving complex tax issues with tax authorities.
• Managing client’s tax related matters including identifying tax savings while complying with tax laws.
• Applications to the relevant authorities for tax and other related incentives and tax due diligence reviews.
Our ideal candidate:
• Possess a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Law.
• Knowledge in Singapore Corporate Tax will be an advantage.
• A strong team player with a proven track record of academic and co-curricular achievements.
• Possess the ability to work independently, multi task and perform in a fast pace environment.
• Strong numeracy skill, meticulous with a keen attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with colleagues from various levels and functions.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.