Tasks and responsibility:
- The communication and visibility expert will cover planning and implementation of visibility and promotion activities in the course of project implementation.
- The expert will have hands-on experiences in implementation of promotion activities in public sector.
- Specific experiences in promotion of EU funded initiatives and in project oriented promotion will be considered as an advantage.
- The expert will work closely with the MCTI, OHMR and local self-governments, TL, other experts and also other project stakeholders to provide support in planning visibility and promotion activities at the level of the TA project.
- The responsibilities will include drafting of the project visibility plans, proposal and facilitation of promotional materials, relations with publics and organisation of promotional events of the Project.
- The expert is expected to advice in preparation of promotional materials - flyers, brochures, press releases, newsletters, presenting the issues related to improvement of social inclusion of Roma through further investment in sustainable housing solutions, better access of Roma pupils to the education system and strengthening of national Roma inclusion mechanisms at the local level. Upon the agreement of proposals with involved stakeholders the expert will facilitate preparation, design and printing of materials.
- The expert will work on organisation and facilitation of promotional events of the Project. Various promotion events including closing conference are tentatively planned to be organised in the course of project implementation.
- University degree in relevant field - social science, political science, economy/finance (level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 4 years);
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Adequate computer literacy
- Minimum 3 years (junior expert) of working/postgraduate experience in the fields relevant to this assignment
- Experiences in EU funded initiatives will be considered as advantage
- Practical experiences in promotion of public sector organizations
- Minimum 2 years experiences in implementation of communication and visibility activities in complex and multi-task assignments
- Minimum 2 years experiences in facilitation of contacts with different stakeholders in the visibility and promotion field (publics, journalists, organisations, organisers etc.)
- Practical experiences in organisation of large scale promotional events
- Experiences in EU External Action funding initiatives and knowledge of EU Visibility guidelines will be considered as asset
Deadline for submission of applications is the 25th of June 2019.
Short term position.
Civil servants and other staff currently employed by public administrations of the beneficiary country are not eligible to apply as experts. Experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest regarding the responsibilities defined by the Terms of Reference.
Our Values: Lead by example | Work together | Respect the individual | Seek the facts and provide insight | Communicate open and honestly | Improve communities | Act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.