Being a Tax Adviser among 300 Tax experts, involves to work closely in an international environment together with the KPMG network, clients and tax authorities. Advice our clients on their structure and their transactions and assist them to navigate the ever evolving tax environment to take well informed business decisions.
Our International Tax department working for the Alternative Investments sector is looking for forward-thinking and motivated trainees to join their team and make a difference to our clients, people and communities as of January or September 2020 .
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As Trainee Tax Advisor, you will:
· Discover the tax aspects of corporate and fund structures investing in Alternative Investments sector (Real Estate, Private Equity and Infrastructure),
· Get familiarized with Luxembourg and international tax concepts, applied to practical business cases,
· Carry out technical searches in tax law, jurisprudence and doctrine and assist your team in providing a first class service to our clients
The perfect candidate
· You are in the process of completing a Master's degree that qualifies you as a business law adviser in Economics and/or Tax or Corporate Law,
· You are looking for a traineeship in your final year,
· Rigor and curiosity are keys to success for this role,
· You are fluent in English and French or German (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.