You've got big plans and we have big opportunities to match. We're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory, and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Operating functions, which include marketing and communications, are at the heart of KPMG's strategy and the firm provides challenges in keeping with people's talents. The group works in the areas of industry marketing, account and relationship management, sponsorship management, client experience, branding, communication and proposals.
The graphic designer will report to the Communications and Events Director, working in collaboration with the marketing group as part of a team of three graphic designers.
What you will do:
Be in charge of designing and rolling out promotional material supporting the KPMG brand at various events, which includes producing invitations, advertisements, displays, fact sheets and any other related projects while adhering to KPMG's graphics standards for all types of media
· Be in charge of designing, adapting and producing creative marketing tools and documents, including sales presentations and tools
· Develop and plan the overall production of creative proposals tailored to KPMG clients
· Ensure that communications tools comply with the KPMG brand
· Take part in brainstorming sessions with the Creative team on various creative opportunities
· Format certain PowerPoint presentations
· Work with team members to distribute intra-team projects
· Any other related task
What you bring to the role:
· Minimum of five years experience in graphic design
· High level of proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Powerpoint
· Proficiency in Word
· Asset: After effects, Prezi and Premiere Pro.
· High level of proficiency in French and English
· Ability to follow detailed visual identity guidelines
· College or university degree in graphic arts or a related specialty
KPMG offers many benefits:
· Competitive salary
· Three weeks of vacation per year.
· Five days of personal time for personal/family emergencies
· Staff pension plan.
· Comprehensive group benefit plan
· Lifestyle spending account
Working alongside our clients and professionals, you will also find at KPMG an exciting and rewarding environment, as well as global career opportunities in the KPMG network.
KPMG is among the best employers in Canada and was recently recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 employers in 2019 for a 13th consecutive year. The well-being and professional development of our talent is our priority. Come build your future with us!
Location Montréal, QC ,Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process , please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
Category Marketing Service Line Marketing & Communications ,Industry Not Applicable