To support our growth we are currently seeking a: Trainee Auditor (m/f) - Starting in January 2021 for 3 to 6 months
As a Trainee you will:
· Learn how a wide variety of organizations are working,
· Play a role in reviewing their systems and processes,
· Work on a diversified portfolios of international clients,
· Gain solid technical knowledge
· Receive coaching and be part of KPMG tailored training programs allowing you to acquire relevant technical expertise.
The perfect candidate
· Is within his/her Bachelor / Master studies in either Audit, Finance, Engineering / IT or Accounting,
· Is a team player, displaying a positive attitude, is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
· Is fluent in English, German and/or Luxembourgish.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.